Theodore's World: Pelosi and Hillary Two of a Kind

« CNN Identifies Osama bin Laden as "Obama" | Main | Operation Beastmaster »

January 02, 2007

Pelosi and Hillary Two of a Kind

A tale of 2 women

Pittsburgh Tribune Review...for complete article

By the close of business on Election Day 2006, the country decided it was ready for a female speaker of the House. Recent polls have shown a whopping 92 percent of Americans are ready to vote for a qualified female candidate for president.

But is the country ready for a female House speaker and a female president at the same time?

On Jan. 4, Capitol Hill, for all intents and purposes, becomes Nancy Pelosi's. Starting this week, she will be the face of the Democratic Party.

Wild Thing's comment......

Willl they get along, who the heck cares. haha I can't stand either one of them. And they both are my enemy and America's enemy. What I can imagine is that they will not be warm and friendly to each other. I don't think either one of them has a fan club on the Hill, only the idiots on the left that voted for them. YUK!

I love our country and I am proud to be an American. It breaks my heart to see it attacked, not only by the terrorists but also by the left. People like Pelosi and Hillary and the others from the left that have an agenda to bring us down to being weak, socialist etc. and will cater to our enemy in so many ways is very concerning to me.

I will never give up, and never stop fighting back in my own way.

Pelosi and Hillary are both like a rattlesanke staring at a rabbit. Like the single-minded attention of a rattlesanke on its prey, Hillary's only goal is getting elected to office as the first woman President and implementing her leftist agenda.

They will both will lie, twist, contort, change position, promise, weedle and cojole to achieve their objectives

Posted by Wild Thing at January 2, 2007 12:55 AM


On the face of it, the 92% "readiness" claimed for a woman President, disproves most of the shrieking of the dysfunctional radical feminist Left. Any odd gathering of these unhygienic, hairy-lipped losers is responsible for the opinion of the other 8%, who think of Molly Ivens when they think of "woman President". It would be 100% favorability if it wasn't for feminists.

Oh yeah, WT, the tumbleweed under Nancy's armpit is a nice touch.

As an aside, any man who dislikes a smart woman isn't worthy of one. He deserves a passive, idle compromiser who will fool him all the time, and confirm his fantasies about himself until he's in his coffin, unsung, unmourned and stupid 'til the end.

Hillary and Nancy aren't unfit for office because they're women, they're unfit because they confirm every stereotype about liberals.

Posted by: Rhod at January 2, 2007 11:48 AM

A woman presidental candidate will attract some fad votes as it would be a novelty. I can think right now of a larger number of Conservative women than men I would like to see as President. For years I wished Jeanne Kirkpatrick would run on a presidential ticket.

Now, Senator Hillary is no longer the most powerful Democrap woman in power. Speaker of the House Polesi holds a more powerful position. I bet Hillary is at least a bit jealous and peeved. This almost guarantees Hillary will run in '08.

Posted by: TomR at January 2, 2007 12:10 PM

I still have a sense of a bait and switch tactic that will position the Hildabeest for the Whitehouse , usurping Obama's current glow. These weasels are in the henhouse and anything can happen in their Marxist quest.

Like McCain-Feingold miss Nancy is planning to take away your freedom of speech and we can count on the RINO's to help her.

Posted by: Jack at January 2, 2007 01:47 PM


I couldn't agree more with everything you said except that ven though Pelosi may appear to be the more powerful Democratic women, illary is still driving the bike.

Jack.....Hildabeast...!!! That's rich

Posted by: Billy at January 2, 2007 07:30 PM

Rhod, giggle, I can't think of anything they are fit for. Even as women yuk. hahahaha

Posted by: Wild Thing at January 3, 2007 12:21 AM

Tom, I was thinking that too that Hillary is jealous and ticked off. haha Let them eat cake.....bad very old spoiled cake.

Posted by: Wild Thing at January 3, 2007 12:23 AM

Jack, nothing surprises me anymore about them. Yikes I better not say that, or they will do something that just might. augh

Rino's weaken our party so much. Thanks for the link.

Posted by: Wild Thing at January 3, 2007 12:26 AM

Of course they're two of a kind--the Wicked Witch of the West and the Wicked Witch of the East (someone dropped a house on her!)

Posted by: Lynn at January 3, 2007 06:24 AM