March 27, 2007
Thinking Blog Award
Yankeemom has informed me that I have won a Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you Yankeemom!
Yankeemom is a dear friend and also has a wonderful blog. Yankeemom is the mother of a soldier, it is also the journey of her fight against the left in her northern California town.
I feel so blessed, I also got tagged for Thinking Blog by another dear friend Beth at Blue Star Chronicles.
Beth is an awesome blogger like Yankeemom has a loved one serving now. Thank you for your friendship.
It all originated with ilker yoldas at The Thinking Blog, who picked 5 blogs that made him think rather than just answer a simple meme about what his favorite color is.
Since the idea is to list only 5 blogs that make you think, this is hard for me, as most of the blogs I read serve that purpose. I am listing people who I think will "play" and haven't already been tagged and also have made me think and I have learned a lot from.
Congratulations, you have won a Thinking Blogger!
Here are my five, gosh this is hard there are so many I truly love. Because it is hard to pick only 5 I have picked 5 that are my personal heroes for variouis reasons. I am not going to pick just a blog because I know they will respond to listing 5 blogs of theirs, I know that is how it is done. But sometimes a blog I truly admire is not the kind of blog that will be up for this. Too much pressure in a world we need less pressure in. I also picked blogs that are some of the ones like it states....that make me think.
My personal Heroes and blogs that make me think........
1. Something....and Half of Something, Linda is a wonderful friend, my Blog Mom and much more then that. Linda's blog is full of information about Israel, politics and supporting the troops with some wonderful humor as well along the way.
2. And Rightly So, Raven is also a friend and like I stated above a personal hero of mine. Her blog is informative about politics and supporting the troops. She adds in her marvelous sense of humor.
3. Knowledge is Power , SondraK is also an awesome person and a friend. Her blog is unique like non others. Knowledge truly IS power and her blog is full of information and fun at the same time. She discussus politics and is also a suppporter of our awesome troops.
4. Conservative Insurgent, Jack is a friend and I have learned a lot from him. His blog is very informative and his knowledge of the things he discusses shows as he gives not only information but a lot of personal experience along the way. He also discuses politics and is a supporter of our troops.
5. My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Beth is a friend and was one of the first blogs I ever read. I have learned a lot at her blog, even when she says she is not going to blog anymore she still comes back with powerful, informative posts loaded with information.
6. Daisy Cutter, DC is awesome and a friend. I love how he gives information along with a commentary that he writes. I always learn from him, and his comments cause me to think of all the things that I might miss when my passion on a topic takes over and my mind cannot put things into words.
7. The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, Emperor Misha is someone I have learned so much from. I love his passion and his fearless attacks as he comments on things happening. His blog is also about politics and he supports our troops as all of my choices do without fail. His posts are so complete as he gives tons of information which helps a lot in the thinking dept. of learning about something.
OK yes I went beyond the 5, but I just could not help it. heh heh Just be glad I stopped at 7 instead of 20 or 30 that I can think of that I go to every day. giggle
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
Well I hope you managed to get to the end of the post, be safe and have a great day.
Posted by Wild Thing at March 27, 2007 03:55 PM
Regular,PC Free Zone,Michelle Malkin,Power Line,
Babalu Blog,Confederate Yankee,The Radio Patriot,
Thridwave Dave,Michael Fumento,VHD Private Papers
Blackfive,PJ Country,Sgt Hook,Badgers Forward,
The Fourth Rail,Michael Yon,Michael Totten,
Villanious Company,Pat Dollard..
Posted by: Tincan Sailor at March 27, 2007 05:58 PM
Tincan Sailor, I agree those are good ones too, some are GREAT ones that you listed. It is very hard to just list 5, VERY hard. hahaha
It is just a fun thing but I wish they had said...list your favorite 30 or something like that. haha
Posted by: Wild Thing at March 27, 2007 06:15 PM
Thank You Chrissie!! This made my day. I will have a post up in the am about this...as I think of others who deserve this as well. What a positive thing to pass around. Makes this blogging worthwhile.
Posted by: Raven at March 27, 2007 07:31 PM
Oh, thank you Chrissie, what an honor! That put a huge smile on my face. I'll get something up in the morning too.
Posted by: LindaSoG at March 27, 2007 10:03 PM
Those are all great blogs. It's so hard to read them all every day.
Posted by: raz0r at March 27, 2007 10:58 PM
Friends ask me what my favorite blogs are and I can seldom list less than 10. Now ask me to list my favorite newspapers and news channels and I have hell listing one. We are pleasantly witnessing the new revolution in information. How exciting and enjoyable. And we get to meet new friends and like thinkers such as Chrissie, Linda, Sondra and others and fellow commentors.
Posted by: TomR at March 27, 2007 11:45 PM
Thank you Chrissie, what an honor, no promises but I'll work on it. This means I'll have to get my blogsite working and get my head out of...
Posted by: Jack at March 28, 2007 12:38 AM
Love you all.
Posted by: Wild Thing at March 29, 2007 12:01 AM
Awww, thanks, Chrissie! You always know how to make people feel special! You are truly one of a kind, a most wonderful friend! AND I absolutely LOVE your blog--I loved it the first time I came here, and I could tell immediately there was someone very special behind the curtain. Thank you so much for being my friend--your friendship means more to me than I could ever express!
Posted by: Beth at March 29, 2007 12:17 AM
Bronco Bear and Conservative Blogger Nation -
Almost 230 years ago, thirteen original colonies had 250 patriots that envisioned a dream - an independent united nation from Great Britain. The Creator intervened on our behalf and was our Ally! All of you that take the time to do what you do so the TRUTH prevails and DISTORTION is
identified, have my admiration and respect. Freedom is not free nor should our God and Liberty be taken for granted. We can keep the Oval Office Conservative with your God given talents and patriotism. Thank you all so much!
Posted by: darthcrUSAderworldtour07 at March 29, 2007 01:13 AM